- Key Features
- 870-gram size 54 frame, with derailleur and water bottle mounting hardware
- Oversize tapered head tube and bottom bracket for precise handling and pedaling efficiency
- Pro-level performance at a fraction of the cost
- Internal cable routings reduce aerodynamic drag
- Slender seat stays and fork smooth the ride
- Clearance for 28mm tires
- 142X12mm rear axle spacing
- Frame and Fork
- Headset installed with same spacers as production. Fork is not cut.
- Seat Collar
- Adjusted through axles
- Derailleur hanger
- Carbon paste
- Owners manual for R1 Frameset
What the Frame Comes With
|Front Derailleur||No Compatability|
|Eye to Eye length||250mm|
|Max Tire Size||2.5"|
|Max Chainring Size||36t|
|Shock Mountain Bushing Front||25x8|
|Shock Mountain Brushing Rear||30x8|
Two (2) years from the date of purchase for the original owner.
To ensure a long service life and good durability of your bike, only use it for its intended purpose, see Intended Use warning in your owner’s manual, and or on our website in the product information page. The manufacturer’s assembly instructions (especially the torque settings for bolts) and the prescribed maintenance intervals must be strictly followed as well.
This Warranty does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
In the event of an accident or severe crash we offer the original purchaser the opportunity to replace their damaged Viathon frame at a greatly reduced cost.
To make a claim:
Contact Viathon at Support@viathonbicycles.com to initiate a warranty claim. Proof of purchase is required.
Further limitations on the limited warranty