- Key Features
- 1,035-gram size M frame, with derailleur and water bottle mounting hardware
- 29-inch wheels offer speed, with clearance for up to 2.4” tires
- Confident handling thanks to modern long and slack trail geometry based on a 120mm travel suspension fork
- 148mm Boost axle spacing
- 30.9mm diameter seat tube compatible with every major dropper seatpost brand
- Rubberized slap guards on chain stay and down tube for added protection
- Mounts for three water bottles
- Threaded bottom bracket adds both durability and serviceability
- Headset installed with same spacers as production.
- Seat Collar
- Adjusted thru axles
- Derailleur hanger
- Carbon paste
- Owners manual for M1 Frameset
What the Frame Comes With
Two (2) years from the date of purchase for the original owner.
To ensure a long service life and good durability of your bike, only use it for its intended purpose, see Intended Use warning in your owner’s manual, and or on our website in the product information page. The manufacturer’s assembly instructions (especially the torque settings for bolts) and the prescribed maintenance intervals must be strictly followed as well.
This Warranty does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
In the event of an accident or severe crash we offer the original purchaser the opportunity to replace their damaged Viathon frame at a greatly reduced cost.
To make a claim:
Contact Viathon at Support@viathonbicycles.com to initiate a warranty claim. Proof of purchase is required.
Further limitations on the limited warranty