- Key Features
- 1,010-gram size 54 frame, with derailleur and water bottle mounting hardware
- Clearance for up to 51c tires on 700c or 2.1” on 650B/27.5”
- Asymmetric chain stays allow up to 46T 1x or 50/34T 2x gearing
- Drop seat stays and flattened rear tubing mute road chatter
- Internal cable routings resist dust and grime
- Durable threaded bottom bracket adds serviceability
- Mounts for three water bottles
- Front rack, rear rack, and fender mounts
- Frame and Fork
- Headset installed with same spacers as production. Fork is not cut.
- Seat Collar
- Adjusted through axles
- Derailleur hanger
- Carbon paste
- Owners manual for G1 Frameset
What the Frame Comes With
|ST angle||74.5 °||74 °||73.5 °||73 °||73 °|
|HT angle||71 °||71.5 °||72 °||72.5 °||72.5 °|
|Front Derailleur||No Compatability|
|Eye to Eye length||250mm|
|Max Tire Size||2.5"|
|Max Chainring Size||36t|
|Shock Mountain Bushing Front||25x8|
|Shock Mountain Brushing Rear||30x8|
Two (2) years from the date of purchase for the original owner.
To ensure a long service life and good durability of your bike, only use it for its intended purpose, see Intended Use warning in your owner’s manual, and or on our website in the product information page. The manufacturer’s assembly instructions (especially the torque settings for bolts) and the prescribed maintenance intervals must be strictly followed as well.
This Warranty does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
In the event of an accident or severe crash we offer the original purchaser the opportunity to replace their damaged Viathon frame at a greatly reduced cost.
To make a claim:
Contact Viathon at Support@viathonbicycles.com to initiate a warranty claim. Proof of purchase is required.
Further limitations on the limited warranty